Depart from the Naro Moru River Lodge at 10.00am after sorting all the equipment; the journey goes through to Meru Town a rich coffee growing area before finally arriving at Chogoria, then up to the forest gate and for overnight camping. This is a distance of 200km. from the Lodge.
After breakfast walk up to Bairuni clearing (2,370m) about 04 hours of trekking and overnight.
Walk up to gate cliffs through Uramandi hut, near Mt. Kenya Forest Lodge (about 2,940 m.) and overnight. (Walking time 05-06 hours)
Trek up a bit steep areas through Mugi hills to get to Lake Ellis at 3,460m and overnight. (Walking time 05 hours).
Hike along Hinde Valley to the Hall Tarns/Mintos Hut overnight 4,300m. (Walking time 06 hours).
The climax of the expedition is to ascend Pt. Lenana 4,985m via Simba Col, Lake Harris, Kobe Peak and to Mackinders Camp for overnight in our Teleki Lodge 4,150 m. (02 hrs walk).
After breakfast descend through Naro Moru route- vertical bog to Met. Station, where our transport to Naro Moru River Lodge will be waiting. (03 – 04 hours walk).
· Lunch extra cost at Naro Moru River Lodge.
SEE MORE RELATED SAFARI PACKAKES BELOW!
- Jea 30: Mt. Kenya(5 Days 4 Nights)
- Jea 50: A Day Trek to Ol’Donyo El’Satima
- Jea 51: A Three-Day Foot Safari to Mt. Kenya
- Jea 52: Four Day Foot Safari to Mt. Kenya
- Jea 53: Five Day Circumnavigation of Mt. Kenya
- Jea 54: Five Day Sirimon Trek
- Jea 55: Five Day Chogoria Route
- Jea 56: Five Days Four Overnights in Chogoria out Sirimon.
- Jea 57: Six Days Best of Mt. Kenya
- Jea 58: Seven Days Chogoria Transverse.
- Jea 59: Seven Day Timau Trek
- Jea60: Seven Day The Land of Contrast
- Jea42:Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing Itineraries