DAY 1: NAIROBI/ MASAI-MARA
You will be picked from your Nairobi hotel by our guide by 9:00 am. Proceed for the Mara national reserve with a stop over at viewpoint, which will enable you a closer contact with our landscapes and beautiful people.
Arrive Narok town in time for lunch. Later depart for the reserve arriving in time for an afternoon game viewing drive.
DAY 2: MASAI-MARA
You will spend a whole day in the Mara enjoying game viewing drives. You will be looking out for the big five, which can all be found in this park. Your lunch shall be served under an acacia tree.
In late afternoon return to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: MASAI-MARA / LAKE NAKURU Early morning pre-breakfast and loading. Proceed for the Nakuru National Park passing through the Great Rift Valley. On your way you shall see Mt. Longonot, a dormant volcano, and also see at see at a distant Lake Naivasha and Lake Elementaita. You will have your lunch en-route, arriving Lake Nakuru campsite in late afternoon, proceed for a short game drive.
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU
After breakfast proceed for a game drive starting with Lake Nakuru a shallow alkaline Lake. Which is a home to a million plus flamingos, get as close to them and also view a number water birds. Later proceed for plains game and a viewpoint at the baboon cliffs. Your lunch will be at a waterfall. Return to camp in late afternoon for dinner & overnight.
DAY 5: LAKE NAKURU/ LAKE NAIVASHA/ NAIROBI.
After breakfast load up and do an enroute game drive as you leave Lake Nakuru.. drive to Lake Naivasha for a boat ride or a view, lunch by Lake Naivasha, Later proceed to Nairobi, arriving in late afternoon.
- -Services of an English speaking guide whilst on game drive.
- -2 Game drives per day in an open safari jeep.
- -1 litre of water per person whilst on game drive.
- – Return airfare Nairobi-Masai Mara-Nairobi
- – Airstrip transfers in Masai Mara.
- – Full board accommodation and all meals
- – Airport transfers in Nairobi.
- – Park entry fees.
- – International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- -Credit card surcharge and visa payments.
- – Health insurance.
- – Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, beverages, laundry tips etc.
- – Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements
NOTE; Price is per person sharing.
The allowed flight baggage is 15kg per person.
That children are between age 3-11years and are charged 75% of the adult rate.
SEE MORE RELATED SAFARI PACKAKES BELOW!
- Jbc 001: Kifaru Safari – 3 Days Masai Mara Camping
- Jbc 002: Ndovu Safari – 3 Days Amboseli Camping
- Jbc 003: Twiga Safari – 5 Days Maasai Mara/Lake Nakuru
- Jbc 004: Kudu Safari – 6 Days Masai Mara/ Lake Nakuru/ Lake Baringo/ Lake Bogoria
- Jbc 005: Desert Storm Safari – 8 Day Turkana Via Marsabit And The Chalbi Desert.