DAY 1: NAIROBI / MASAI MARA.
8:45 to 9:30 a.m. You are picked up from your Nairobi hotel by your guide. Depart for the Masai Mara game reserve, you shall be passing through the Kikuyu highlands and the great Escarpments having opportunities to spot at Viewpoints for pictures. You arrive Narok town by Mid-day for your lunch, proceed in the afternoon and arrive the Mara reserve in time for an afternoon game–drive. You will have a chance to meet face to face with the big fire and hundreds of plains game.
Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA
Early breakfast, then proceed for a full day game viewing drive. On this day, you will penetrate the Mara further to the west going as far as the famous Mara river. For the hippos. Your lunch will be at the hippo pools or under a convenient acacia tree with the best view of the endless plains. On your journey back to the camp, you will encounter a concentration of plains game, their abundance in this park is second to none.
DAY 3:MASAI MARA/ NAIROBI
After breakfast you will proceed for your last early morning game drive. By mid morning you return to the camp for leading. You depart the Mara and with a Lunch en-route, you will arrive Nairobi in the late afternoon.
Pricing for the Safari
- $ 2,040 -1 Person
- $1980- 2 People Sharing
- $ 1,930-3 People Sharing
- $ 1880- 4 People Sharing
- $ 1,820- 5-8 People Sharing
- -Services of an English speaking guide whilst on game drive.
- -2 Game drives per day in an open safari jeep.
- -1 litre of water per person whilst on game drive.
- – Return airfare Nairobi-Masai Mara-Nairobi
- – Airstrip transfers in Masai Mara.
- – Full board accommodation and all meals
- – Airport transfers in Nairobi.
- – Park entry fees.
- – International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- -Credit card surcharge and visa payments.
- – Health insurance.
- – Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, beverages, laundry tips etc.
- – Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements
NOTE; Price is per person sharing.
The allowed flight baggage is 15kg per person.
That children are between age 3-11years and are charged 75% of the adult rate.
SEE MORE RELATED SAFARI PACKAKES BELOW!
- Jbc 001: Kifaru Safari – 3 Days Masai Mara Camping
- Jbc 002: Ndovu Safari – 3 Days Amboseli Camping
- Jbc 003: Twiga Safari – 5 Days Maasai Mara/Lake Nakuru
- Jbc 004: Kudu Safari – 6 Days Masai Mara/ Lake Nakuru/ Lake Baringo/ Lake Bogoria
- Jbc 005: Desert Storm Safari – 8 Day Turkana Via Marsabit And The Chalbi Desert.