You will be picked up by our guide from your Nairobi hotel or from Namanga border point if you are coming from Tanzania. Your journey to Amboseli will be through Masai land the countryside is semi–arid, beautiful landscape on your way. It is common to see plains game like gazelle and Zebras in abundance.
Your lunch will be on the way, Arrive Amboseli in time for an afternoon game-drive. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
DAY 2: AMBOSELI
6:30am proceed for an early morning pre-breakfast drive, this is important because Mt. Kilimanjaro which forms the backdrop of this part is clearly visible in early morning and late afternoons, when the skies are clear. This feature will enable you to make the best and memorable wildlife photographs. Return to camp midmorning for proper breakfast.
After lunch, you will visit the swamps where large herds of elephants can be seen bathing, you will also see plains game like wildebeest topis, hartebeest, giraffes etc lions, cheetahs and hyenas can also be seen in this park.
Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
DAY 3: AMBOSELI/NAIROBI
Early morning drive. After breakfast you will load and probably pass by a Maasai Manyatta(village) to be in touch with their rich cultural heritage. There will be 1 hour of cultural presentation. Leave the Amboseli and with a lunch enroute arrive in Nairobi in the late afternoon.
Pricing for the safari
- $ 1,500- 1 person
- $1,350- 2 People Sharing
- $ 1,250- 3 People Sharing
- $ 1,150- 4 People Sharing
- $ 1,050- 5-8 People Sharing
Included in this cost;
- –Transport in a customized safari minibus.
- -Full board accommodation.
- -Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- -Accommodation in a choice of double, twin or triple room.
- -Park entry
- -Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- -Game viewing safari drives in Amboseli
- -Complimentary bottled water in the safari vehicle.
- -Road transfers from Nairobi and return to Nairobi
Excluded in this cost:
- –Festive season supplements (Easter, Christmas and New Year at $35 per person per night)
- -Tipping and gratuities.
- -Laundry service
- -International flights
- -Kenyan visas
- –Items of a personal use.
SEE MORE RELATED SAFARI PACKAKES BELOW!
- Jbc 001: Kifaru Safari – 3 Days Masai Mara Camping
- Jbc 002: Ndovu Safari – 3 Days Amboseli Camping
- Jbc 003: Twiga Safari – 5 Days Maasai Mara/Lake Nakuru
- Jbc 004: Kudu Safari – 6 Days Masai Mara/ Lake Nakuru/ Lake Baringo/ Lake Bogoria
- Jbc 005: Desert Storm Safari – 8 Day Turkana Via Marsabit And The Chalbi Desert.