DAY 1: NAIROBI/ MASAI MARA
Having being picked from your hotel around 9.00A.M. proceed for a drive to the sprawling Masai Mara national reserve. With a lunch en-route, you will arrive the Mara in late afternoon in time for an afternoon game drive.
Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA
Breakfast followed by a full day game viewing drive, this will enable you to penetrate the Mara further and have a chance to find as many animals as in would be possible, since they are found here in abundance. Your lunch will be at the hippo pools or under an accurate tree. Late afternoon return to camp for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA
Early breakfast followed by a morning game drive, return to the camp in mid-morning. Your day at leisure, where you can opt for a nature walk or visiting the Masai in their village lunch at the camp. In the late afternoon proceed for a game drive.
Dinner and overnight at the camp.
DAY 4: MASAI MARA – NAKURU.
Breakfast and then loading. Proceed to Lake Nakuru national park with picnic lunch enroute, pass through the escarpment and arrive Lake Nakuru in late afternoon proceed for a short game viewing drive.
Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Campsite.
DAY 5: LAKE BARINGO/ LAKE BOGORIA
Early morning game drive in Lake Nakuru. After mid-morning breakfast proceed to lake Baringo camp. Proceed for a boat ride in the afternoon in lake Baringo visiting the Island Camp, return to camp for dinner and overnight.
- -Services of an English speaking guide whilst on game drive.
- -2 Game drives per day in an open safari jeep.
- -1 litre of water per person whilst on game drive.
- – Return airfare Nairobi-Masai Mara-Nairobi
- – Airstrip transfers in Masai Mara.
- – Full board accommodation and all meals
- – Airport transfers in Nairobi.
- – Park entry fees.
- – International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- -Credit card surcharge and visa payments.
- – Health insurance.
- – Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, beverages, laundry tips etc.
- – Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements
NOTE; Price is per person sharing.
The allowed flight baggage is 15kg per person.
That children are between age 3-11years and are charged 75% of the adult rate.
SEE MORE RELATED SAFARI PACKAKES BELOW!
- Jbc 001: Kifaru Safari – 3 Days Masai Mara Camping
- Jbc 002: Ndovu Safari – 3 Days Amboseli Camping
- Jbc 003: Twiga Safari – 5 Days Maasai Mara/Lake Nakuru
- Jbc 004: Kudu Safari – 6 Days Masai Mara/ Lake Nakuru/ Lake Baringo/ Lake Bogoria
- Jbc 005: Desert Storm Safari – 8 Day Turkana Via Marsabit And The Chalbi Desert.