Olpejeta is a private game sanctuary that sits astride the Equator line at 0/o degrees. It is one of the most popular private reserves within the Mt. Kenya area, the park hosts a variety of game including the big 5, there is also a chimpanzee sanctuary under the Jane Godwall trust and a black and white rhino sanctuary. It is important to note that olpejeta was the home of the last male northern white rhino. Game viewing drive is relatively easy with a possibility of seeing all the big 5 of Africa. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at the trout tree restaurant on the way back to Nairobi.
- $ 380 – 1 Per Person
- $ 245 -2 People Sharing
- $215 – 3 People Sharing
- $205 – 4 People Sharing
- $ 195 – 5-8 People Sharing
Included in this cost;
- -Transport in a customized safari minibus.
- -Meal plan as described; L=Lunch.
- -Park entry fees.
- -Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- -Game viewing safari drives at olpejeta sanctuary.
- -Complimentary bottled water in the safari vehicle.
- -Road transfers from Nairobi and return to Nairobi
Excluded in this cost;
- -Tipping and gratuities.
- -Items of a personal use.
NOTE: Children are between age 3-16years and are charged 75% of the adult rate.
SEE MORE RELATED SAFARI PACKAKES BELOW!
- JEANT13: 1 Day Trip to Lake Nakuru National Park
- JEANT14: 1 Day trip to Lake Naivasha and the Hell’s Gate National Park.
- JEANT15: 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park
- JEANT16: 1 Day trip to mt. Longonot hike.
- JEANT17: 1 Day trip to Olpejeta sweetwaters.
- JEANT18: 1 Day Trip To Lake Nakuru, Naivasha & Cresent Island.
- JEANT19: 1 Day Trip To Sagana White Water Rafting Expedition
- JEANT20: 1 Day Trip To Mt. Suswa Hiking Expedition.