Mt. Longonot is a dormant volcano in the Rift Valley that stands at 2,776M above sea level. It is famous for hiking and bird watching. The hiking difficulty is moderate and with the only way up to the peak and summit area, a level of courtesy is required to give way for other faster trekkers. Walking this mountain requires average level of fitness for one to be able to hike up to the crater rim and descend back to the base in approximately 4 hours. A few animals can also be spotted foraging on the mountain edges. Enjoy your day in this beautiful park.
- $ 140 – 1 Per Person
- $ 130 -2 Person Sharing
- $ 120 – 3 Person Sharing
- $ 110– 4 Person Sharing
- $ 100 – 5-8 Person Sharing
Included in this cost;
- –Transport in a customized safari minibus.
- -Meal plan as described; L=Lunch.
- -Park entry fees.
- -Service of an English speaking professional driver guide.
- -Complimentary bottled water in the safari vehicle.
- -Road transfers from Nairobi and return to Nairobi
Excluded in this cost:
- -Tipping and gratuities.
- -Kenyan visas
- –Items of a personal use.
- -Services of a mountain guide/porter-optional.
- -Christmas, New Year and Easter holiday Supplements
NOTE: Children are between age 3-16years and are charged 75% of the adult rate.
SEE MORE RELATED SAFARI PACKAKES BELOW!
- JEANT13: 1 Day Trip to Lake Nakuru National Park
- JEANT14: 1 Day trip to Lake Naivasha and the Hell’s Gate National Park.
- JEANT15: 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park
- JEANT16: 1 Day trip to mt. Longonot hike.
- JEANT17: 1 Day trip to Olpejeta sweetwaters.
- JEANT18: 1 Day Trip To Lake Nakuru, Naivasha & Cresent Island.
- JEANT19: 1 Day Trip To Sagana White Water Rafting Expedition
- JEANT20: 1 Day Trip To Mt. Suswa Hiking Expedition.