Take a morning drive to Mt. Suswa. Just 95 Km from the city is this spectacular double crater mountain rising to an altitude of 2,356M above sea level and located almost adjacent to Mt. Longonot. It is a magnificent extinct volcano comprising of a 12km crater system and a vast network of obsidian caves all of which can be easily accessed. A local Masai guide will take you through this interesting expedition as you enjoy beautiful views of the roaring escarpment. You will also enjoy bird watching and some sightings of a few animals that reside in this valley. Your picnic lunch will be served in one of the caves en route the summit. After the descent we leave for Nairobi arriving around 5:30pm.
NB; This expedition can be tackled by individuals with average level of fitness.
-Light clothing and shoes recommended for this hike.
- $180 -1 Person
- $160 -2 People Sharing
- $140 -3 People Sharing
- $120 -4 People Sharing
- $100 -5-8 People Sharing
Included in this cost;
- -Transport in a customized safari minibus.
- -Mt.Suswa entrance and guiding fees
- -Meal plan as described; L=Lunch.
- -Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- -Complimentary bottled water in the safari vehicle.
- -Road transfers from Nairobi and return to Nairobi
Excluded in this cost;
- -Tipping and gratuities.
- -Items of a personal use.
NOTE: Children are between age 3-16years and are charged 75% of the adult rate.
SEE MORE RELATED SAFARI PACKAKES BELOW!
- JEANT13: 1 Day Trip to Lake Nakuru National Park
- JEANT14: 1 Day trip to Lake Naivasha and the Hell’s Gate National Park.
- JEANT15: 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park
- JEANT16: 1 Day trip to mt. Longonot hike.
- JEANT17: 1 Day trip to Olpejeta sweetwaters.
- JEANT18: 1 Day Trip To Lake Nakuru, Naivasha & Cresent Island.
- JEANT19: 1 Day Trip To Sagana White Water Rafting Expedition
- JEANT20: 1 Day Trip To Mt. Suswa Hiking Expedition.