Amboseli is beautiful and is considered as Kenya ‘s biosphere reserve. Amboseli in Masai means –‘ place of water’. It lies at the foot Mt. Kilimanjaro (5895m high) and Africa ‘s highest mountain. It is in this park where you are guaranteed to see massive herds of elephants as they forage and bathe. You can also get the best sighting of the Mountain with its snow-capped peak, usually at sunrise and sunset.
- $ 340 – 1 Per Person
- $ 260 – 2 Person Sharing
- $240 – 3 Person Sharing
- $220 – 4 Person Sharing
- $ 200 – 5 Person and above Sharing
Included in this cost;
- –Transport in a customized safari minivan-Meal plan as described. L=Lunch.
- -Park entry fees.
- -Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- -Game viewing safari drives in Amboseli.
- -Complimentary bottled water in the safari vehicle.
- -Road transfers from Nairobi and return to Nairobi
Excluded in this cost:
- -Tipping and gratuities.
- -Kenyan visas
- -A visit to the Masai Manyatta.
- -Items of a personal use.
NOTE: Children are between age 3-16years and are charged 75% of the adult rate.
SEE MORE RELATED SAFARI PACKAKES BELOW!
- JEANT13: 1 Day Trip to Lake Nakuru National Park
- JEANT14: 1 Day trip to Lake Naivasha and the Hell’s Gate National Park.
- JEANT15: 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park
- JEANT16: 1 Day trip to mt. Longonot hike.
- JEANT17: 1 Day trip to Olpejeta sweetwaters.
- JEANT18: 1 Day Trip To Lake Nakuru, Naivasha & Cresent Island.
- JEANT19: 1 Day Trip To Sagana White Water Rafting Expedition
- JEANT20: 1 Day Trip To Mt. Suswa Hiking Expedition.