This day tour takes you to the Lake Nakuru National Park, one of the most important biosphere reserves. Lake Nakuru, a shallow soda lake reserve is known for its abundance with birdlife including flamingoes and close to 500 other different bird species. Other wildlife that can be spotted in this park includes the endangered black and white Rhino, Reticulated Giraffe, Zebra, Buffalo, Warthog, Lion, Leopard,hyena among others.
The tour later proceeds to the Lake Naivasha, a fresh water lake where a boat excursion will take us to close proximity with hippos and a variety of birds including the great African fish eagle, sea gulls, Cormorants, Geese, African darter, plovers, and more. The climax is a guided nature walk on the crescent island where you get very close to a variety of plains game. We sail back to the shore and drive back to Nairobi.
- $225 -1 Person
- $215 -2 People Sharing
- $205 -3 People Sharing
- $195 -4 People Sharing
- $185 -5-8 People Sharing
Included in this cost;
- -Transport in a customized safari minibus.
- -1 hour boat excursion in Lake Naivasha.
- -Meal plan as described; L=Lunch.
- -Park entry fees to Nakuru and crescent island.
- -Service of an English speaking professional driver guide.
- -Game viewing safari drives at Lake Nakuru.
- -Complimentary bottled water in the safari vehicle.
- -Road transfers from Nairobi and return to Nairobi
Excluded in this cost;
- -Tipping and gratuities.
- -Items of a personal use.
NOTE: Children are between age 3-16years and are charged 75% of the adult rate.
SEE MORE RELATED SAFARI PACKAKES BELOW!
- JEANT13: 1 Day Trip to Lake Nakuru National Park
- JEANT14: 1 Day trip to Lake Naivasha and the Hell’s Gate National Park.
- JEANT15: 1 Day safari to Amboseli National park
- JEANT16: 1 Day trip to mt. Longonot hike.
- JEANT17: 1 Day trip to Olpejeta sweetwaters.
- JEANT18: 1 Day Trip To Lake Nakuru, Naivasha & Cresent Island.
- JEANT19: 1 Day Trip To Sagana White Water Rafting Expedition
- JEANT20: 1 Day Trip To Mt. Suswa Hiking Expedition.