Day 1;Depart Kampala shortly after breakfast. Headed for Lake view hotel in Mbarara. After lunch continue through the Eastern Riftvalley arriving Queen Elizabeth National Park in late afternoon. Proceed for an evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge.
Early morning game drive, towards the northern part of the park in search of the big cats. Return in to the lodge in mid-morning for proper breakfast. In the afternoon, take a boat ride along Kazinga to view hippo’s and other animals drinking water at the edge of the channel. You will be able to see a number of water birds, of which some are migrant. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, proceed to lake Bunyonyi where hundreds of birds are found in abundance. Enjoy a canoe ride on the beautiful narrow lake. Later proceed to Mbarara for an overnight at Lake View Hotel.
Depart Mbarara at your convenience to arrive Kampala in time for lunch. Proceed for an afternoon tour of the Kampala city.
Above costs include
- Full board accommodation on safari Bed & breakfast
- Park entrance fees
- Game viewing drives as shown
- All transfers as shown
- Porterage of 2 pieces of luggage per person
- Government taxes and levies
Above costs exclude
- International airfare
- International airport departure taxes
- All expenses of a personal nature such as all drinks, laundry, telephone calls,
- Tips and gratuities for Driver/guide, hotel staff etc
- Entry visa fees
- Travel and medical insurance
SEE MORE RELATED SAFARI PACKAGES BELOW!
- JEA28: Bwidi Gorilla Tracking(3 days 2 nights)
- JEA29: Queen Elizabeth National Park(4 days 3 nights)
- JEA42: A week on the wild side
- JEA43: Africa’s Great Apes
- JEA44: Gorilla Tracking in Uganda – 7 Day Safari
- JEA45: Gorilla Tracking in Uganda – 4 Day Safari
- JEA46: Gorillas and Chimpanzee Tracking
- JEA47: Kidepo Extension
- JEA48: Explorers Trail