Depart Kampala in early morning heading south west to reach the Uganda equator. A short stop for pictures and souvenirs shopping. Later drive through the savannah grassland and through large banana plantations, on your way, you will see herds of Ankore cattle with their incredibly long curving horns.
Descend in to Kigezi highlands a beautiful mountainous scenery, and a breathaway from the gorilla sanctuary. Overnight at Kigezi.
Enter the Bwindi impenetrable forest at dawn. After a short briefing embark through the dense bush to track the mountain gorillas. You will also encounter other primates like the black and white colobus monkeys, red tailed monkey and the chimpanzees. Picnic lunch in the forest, return late in the afternoon for an overnight in a Bwindi camp.
After breakfast return to Kampala, lunch at lake view hotel in Mbarara. This package can be adjusted, to cover 2 or more days of gorilla tracking.
Note: Bring heavy clothing, gloves, hiking boots, raincoats, and a light bag pack.
Above costs include
- Full board accommodation on safari Bed & breakfast.
- Park entrance fees
- Game viewing drives as shown
- All transfers as shown
- Porterage of 2 pieces of luggage per person
- Government taxes and levies
Above costs exclude
- International airfare
- International airport departure taxes
- All expenses of a personal nature such as all drinks, laundry, telephone calls,
- Tips and gratuities for Driver/guide, hotel staff etc
- Entry visa fees
- Travel and medical insurance
SEE MORE RELATED SAFARI PACKAGES BELOW!
- JEA28: Bwidi Gorilla Tracking(3 days 2 nights)
- JEA29: Queen Elizabeth National Park(4 days 3 nights)
- JEA42: A week on the wild side
- JEA43: Africa’s Great Apes
- JEA44: Gorilla Tracking in Uganda – 7 Day Safari
- JEA45: Gorilla Tracking in Uganda – 4 Day Safari
- JEA46: Gorillas and Chimpanzee Tracking
- JEA47: Kidepo Extension
- JEA48: Explorers Trail