Day 1 ARRIVAL
Arrive at Arusha’s Kilimanjaro International Airport.
You will be met and transferred to Kigongoni
(Dinner and possible activities)
Accomodation: Kigongoni Lodge, Full Board
Day 2 TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
Depart Arusha Airport after breakfast to the Tarangire National Park.
After lunch, see the fantastic big herds of elephants, tree climbing phythons, the big cats and more.
Accommodation: Oliver’s Camp, Full Board+ vehicle / guide
Day 3 TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
All day at Oliver’s camp
Guests choose between game drives, fly camping, and walking to explore the surrounding wilderness.
Please request for fly camping and walking in advance.
Accommodation: Oliver’s Camp, Full Board + vehicle / guide
Day 4 LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
Morning transfer from Tarangire to Manyara – enjoy fantastic game drives on the way!
Experience this fantastic National Park, home to tree climbing lions, amazing birds, flamingoes and much more. Accommodation: Plantation Lodge, FB + vehicle / guide
Day 5 NGORONGORO CRATER
After breakfast, you drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Descend into the crater for a six hour game drive with picnic lunch.
Accommodation: Plantation Lodge, FB + vehicle / guide
Day 6 & Day 7 SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK – OLAKIRA CAMP
After breakfast drive to the Serengeti National Park – to Olakira Camp.
This luxury semi-permanent camp moves through the Serengeti eco-system to be close to the big cats, wildebeest, and many other exciting animals. The camp offers a wide range of activities to experience the magical wildlife, landscape and culture of the Serengeti to its fullest: walking safari & fly camping (Soit Sambu), (open vehicle) game drives, night drives (Soit Sambu) and visits to the Maasai in unspoilt territory.
Depending on the location of the camp, you will either fly into the Serengeti or you will be transferred by private driver and vehicle. Accommodation: Olakira Camp FB + vehicle / guide
Day 8 DEPARTURE
After breakfast drive back Serengeti to Arusha airport.
Above costs include
- Full board accommodation on safari Bed & Breakfast
- Park entrance fees
- Game viewing drives as shown
- All transfers as shown
- Porterage of 2 pieces of luggage per person
- Government taxes and levies
Above costs exclude
- International airfare
- International airport departure taxes
- All expenses of a personal nature such as all drinks, laundry, telephone calls,
- Tips and gratuities for Driver/guide, hotel staff etc
- Entry visa fees
- Travel and medical insurance
SEE MORE RELATED SAFARI PACKAGES BELOW!
- JEA32: Ngorongoro Crater – (2 nights)
- JEA33: Lake Manyara National Park/ Ngorongoro Crater – (3 nights)
- JEA34: Lake Manyara National Park/Serengeti NP/ Ngorongoro Crater – (5 nights)
- JEA35: Tarangire National Park – (3 nights)
- JEA36: Tarangire NP/Lake Manyara NP/Serengeti NP/Ngorongoro Crater
- JEA38: Southern Tanzania “Paws and Claws”
- JEA39: Northern Tanzania Short tour
- JEA40: Northern Tanzania Longer tour
- JEA41: Northern Tanzania and Zanzibar