1) RESERVATION– A deposit of 30% of the total quoted price is required at the point of reserving a tour, the balance must reach us 30 days before the tour begins.
For short notice reservations made 30 days prior to a tour, full payment must accompany such a booking upon confirmation.
2) ALTERATIONS – Jungle Empire Africa reserves the right to alter a tour, include alternative routes, offer a substitute or completely cancel the whole or part of a tour should conditions arise to warrant such an action.
The right is also reserved to decline or refuse a person or a group of people from participating in a tour if their behaviour and presence is a threat to the security of the country or of other participants.
3) CANCELLATION– All cancellation of tours should be communicated to us in form of writing at the earliest notice. This is because safari lodges, hotels and other stakeholders charge cancellation fees depending on the length of notice given. In this regard the following refund procedure will be observed:-
Between 21- 30 days – Less 15% of total tour price.
Between 7-21 days – Less 30% of total tour price.
Less than 7 days Notice – NO refund.
4) LIABILITY– Jungle Empire Africa and its agents are only involved in making arrangements for lodge and hotel accommodation, transport and conveyance among others and shall not be liable whatsoever for any injuries, delays, damage and loss of property, accidents or any other irregularities caused by any defect in a vehicle or through delays from persons or companies engaged in handing over clients or through Natural calamities.
– The company’s liability to passengers carried in its vehicles is governed by the laws of the country in which the tour is taking place and no-other country.
– The company reserves the right to engage the services of a sub-contractor should the need arise.
– Baggage and personal effects are carried at owners risk and clients are advised to take care of them at all times.
5) CLIMBING GEAR – Gears for mountain climbing is not included in the tour cost but can be hired at most base hotels close to Mt. Kenya and Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Personal Insurance is essential. Baggage can also be insured. We can arrange this at a good market rate.
7) VALIDITY– All prices are valid in accordance to the terms of agreement in a particular package at the time of booking. Any other extras arising thereafter will be paid directly by the clients.
- A reasonable medium sized baggage is ideal for this kind of safaris.
- All valuables should be deposited at a safe box provided in most hotels/lodges.
- Hotels and lodges check out time is 10:00am