|In our CAR HIRE department, We offer clients a wide range of clean vehicles to suit every taste and need.
Classification of these vehicles is based on:
- -Size, make and model
- – Carrying capacity
- – Engine capacity
- – Special utilities
- Sedan – $ 30 Per Day
- RAV 4 – $ 60 Per Day
- Prado – $ 80 Per Day
- 4 x 4 – $ 180 Per Day
- Mini Van- $ 160 Per Day
- Shuttle Bus – $ 190 Per Day
Our rates are worked as follows:
- – Unlimited mileage per day.
- – Limited mileage per day with a charge on any extra mileage.
- PRICES INCLUDE: -Maintenance, Government taxes, Insurance, Airport transfers.
- PRICES EXCLUDE: – Petrol, General damages and Driver’s offense Fines.
- Jungle Empire reserves the right to substitute the booked vehicles with a similar one.
- The minimum rental period on the first contract documents is 5 days, Extensions are subject to renewal.
- Jungle Empire reserves the right to terminate a contract unconditionally if a case of misuse of a vehicle is detected.
- All vehicles carry an Insurance cover and other valid licenses as required by the laws of the Government.
- A valid Driving License and copies of identification must be presented to the company by the hirer before a vehicle is released.
- No vehicle may be taken outside Kenya without prior approval of the company and the cross-border permission.
- Long term and one-way rentals are available on requests.
- Jungle Empire strictly prohibits carriage in its vehicles; – illegal drugs and weapons, poached or stolen goods and any other form of illegal goods as stipulated by the laws of the government.
- Jungle Empire reserves the right to change without prior notice all the terms and conditions.
SAFETY DRIVING ADVICE
- The speed limit is 60km per hour in built up areas, 110km per hour on built up roads (CLASS A & B ONLY) and 40km per hour on game park roads. It is advisable to keep a speed of 60-80 km/hr on tarmac.
- Pay attention to road traffic signs, especially those that indicate a turning or animal crossings reduce your speed accordingly.
- Switch on your headlight in dusty and foggy conditions and utilize the hazard lights appropriately.
- Check the tyre pressure regularly. It is important in the road-holding ability.
- Confirm you have all the necessary tool kit and a spare wheel all in good working order.
- Avoid driving at night due to poor visibility and a chance of losing your directions. Never offer lifts to strangers.
- Be extra careful on rainy days, the roads are slippery and you risk running on stagnant water.
- Always be on the look-out for wild animals, they have a right of way.
- Do not Drive under the influence of alcohol or stimulants.
- Refuel as often as possible when traveling through remote areas.
NB: The following are acceptable valid driving licenses: –
- An International driving license.
- A European community driving license. (In English)
- National driving licenses. (Which must have an English translation)